FC Tokyo VS Oita Trinita, home wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- FC Tokyo VS Oita Trinita 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, FC Tokyo got 9 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Oita Trinita got 4 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 13 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Oita Trinita got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Tokyo 1.09-0.5/1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 270 matches, the home team got 127 wins, 72 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 47.04%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 26.30%; Home odds win rate: 53.33%; Away odds win rate: 46.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 643 matches, the home team got 275 wins, 162 draws and 206 losses. Home win rate: 42.77%; Draw win rate: 25.19%; Away win rate: 32.04%; Over odds win rate: 42.61%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 50.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.80-3.65-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 31.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Tokyo(54.4%), Draw(24.3%), Oita Trinita(21.4%)

FC Tokyo VS Oita Trinita, home wins

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)