Fenerbahce VS Alanyaspor Match Analysis

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Fenerbahce VS Alanyaspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Fenerbahce got 9 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Fenerbahce got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Alanyaspor got 9 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Alanyaspor got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fenerbahce 0.97-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1628 matches, the home team got 709 wins, 431 draws and 488 losses. Home win rate: 43.55%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 29.98%; Home odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1194 matches, the home team got 578 wins, 279 draws and 337 losses. Home win rate: 48.41%; Draw win rate: 23.37%; Away win rate: 28.22%; Over odds win rate: 45.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.45%; Under odds win rate: 47.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.25-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 10 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 32.26%; Draw win rate: 32.26%; Away win rate: 35.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fenerbahce(44.9%), Draw(27.4%), Alanyaspor(27.7%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)