Finland Veikkausliga|HJK Helsinki VS KuPs Big Data Analysis

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- HJK Helsinki VS KuPs 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, HJK Helsinki got 4 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, HJK Helsinki got 14 wins, 4 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, KuPs got 4 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, KuPs got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is HJK Helsinki 1.02-0.5/1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 142 matches, the home team got 60 wins, 39 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 42.25%; Draw win rate: 27.46%; Away win rate: 30.28%; Home odds win rate: 50.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 889 matches, the home team got 392 wins, 230 draws and 267 losses. Home win rate: 44.09%; Draw win rate: 25.87%; Away win rate: 30.03%; Over odds win rate: 45.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.75%; Under odds win rate: 47.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: HJK Helsinki(48.5%), Draw(27.9%), KuPs(23.6%)

 

Finland Veikkausliga|HJK Helsinki VS KuPs Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)