Finland Ykkonen|AC Oulu VS Jaro Big Data Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

 

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- AC Oulu VS Jaro 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, AC Oulu got 5 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, AC Oulu got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Jaro got 3 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Jaro got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AC Oulu 1.08-1-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 matches, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Home odds win rate: 20.00%; Draw odds win rate: 20.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 54 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 9 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 38.89%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 3.70%; Under odds win rate: 51.85%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AC Oulu(54.8%), Draw(24.3%), Jaro(20.9%)

 

Finland Ykkonen|AC Oulu VS Jaro Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)