FK Isloch Minsk VS Energetik-BGU Minsk, a tight clash

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Belarusian Premier League -- FK Isloch Minsk VS Energetik-BGU Minsk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, FK Isloch Minsk got 5 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Isloch Minsk got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Energetik-BGU Minsk got 6 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Energetik-BGU Minsk got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Isloch Minsk 0.90-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 411 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 118 draws and 150 losses. Home win rate: 34.79%; Draw win rate: 28.71%; Away win rate: 36.50%; Home odds win rate: 34.79%; Draw odds win rate: 28.71%; Away odds win rate: 36.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 716 matches, the home team got 294 wins, 180 draws and 242 losses. Home win rate: 41.06%; Draw win rate: 25.14%; Away win rate: 33.80%; Over odds win rate: 44.27%; Draw odds win rate: 5.03%; Under odds win rate: 50.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-3.00-2.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 159 games, the home team got 44 wins, 56 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 27.67%; Draw win rate: 35.22%; Away win rate: 37.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Isloch Minsk(37.9%), Draw(28.5%), Energetik-BGU Minsk(33.6%)

 

FK Isloch Minsk VS Energetik-BGU Minsk, a tight clash

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)