FK Orsha VS Khimik Svetlogorsk, easy home win

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Belarus Pershaya Liga -- FK Orsha VS Khimik Svetlogorsk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, FK Orsha got 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Belarus Pershaya Liga. In the last 20 games, FK Orsha got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Khimik Svetlogorsk got 0 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the Belarus Pershaya Liga. In the last 20 games, Khimik Svetlogorsk got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 10.0%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Orsha 1.00-1/1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 134 matches, the home team got 72 wins, 31 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 53.73%; Draw win rate: 23.13%; Away win rate: 23.13%; Home odds win rate: 42.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 429 matches, the home team got 176 wins, 93 draws and 160 losses. Home win rate: 41.03%; Draw win rate: 21.68%; Away win rate: 37.30%; Over odds win rate: 40.33%; Draw odds win rate: 6.06%; Under odds win rate: 53.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.41-4.20-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Orsha(64.9%), Draw(21.2%), Khimik Svetlogorsk(13.9%)

 

FK Orsha VS Khimik Svetlogorsk, easy home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)