Fluminense RJ (Youth) VS Chapecoense (Youth), home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- Fluminense RJ (Youth) VS Chapecoense (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Fluminense RJ (Youth) got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 137 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Fluminense RJ (Youth) got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 23.1%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Chapecoense (Youth) got 4 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 38 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Chapecoense (Youth) got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fluminense RJ (Youth) 0.81-1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 22.22%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 22.22%; Away odds win rate: 44.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 325 matches, the home team got 149 wins, 69 draws and 107 losses. Home win rate: 45.85%; Draw win rate: 21.23%; Away win rate: 32.92%; Over odds win rate: 45.54%; Draw odds win rate: 6.15%; Under odds win rate: 48.31%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fluminense RJ (Youth)(61.3%), Draw(22.0%), Chapecoense (Youth)(16.7%)

 

Fluminense RJ (Youth) VS Chapecoense (Youth), home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)