Fortuna Dusseldorf VS VfL Wolfsburg, an exciting game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- Fortuna Dusseldorf VS VfL Wolfsburg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Fortuna Dusseldorf got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 12 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Dusseldorf got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, VfL Wolfsburg got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, VfL Wolfsburg got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortuna Dusseldorf 0.90-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2085 matches, the home team got 811 wins, 547 draws and 727 losses. Home win rate: 38.90%; Draw win rate: 26.24%; Away win rate: 34.87%; Home odds win rate: 43.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5/3-1.06. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 503 matches, the home team got 227 wins, 125 draws and 151 losses. Home win rate: 45.13%; Draw win rate: 24.85%; Away win rate: 30.02%; Over odds win rate: 43.54%; Draw odds win rate: 3.98%; Under odds win rate: 52.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.84-3.20-2.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 29.63%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fortuna Dusseldorf(31.0%), Draw(26.6%), VfL Wolfsburg(42.4%)

 

Fortuna Dusseldorf VS VfL Wolfsburg, an exciting game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)