GAIS VS Ljungskile, both sides share the points

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- GAIS VS Ljungskile 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, GAIS got 2 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 12 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, GAIS got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Ljungskile got 1 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 16 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Ljungskile got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is GAIS 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1436 matches, the home team got 507 wins, 429 draws and 500 losses. Home win rate: 35.31%; Draw win rate: 29.87%; Away win rate: 34.82%; Home odds win rate: 35.31%; Draw odds win rate: 29.87%; Away odds win rate: 34.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4061 matches, the home team got 1690 wins, 1156 draws and 1215 losses. Home win rate: 41.62%; Draw win rate: 28.47%; Away win rate: 29.92%; Over odds win rate: 43.88%; Draw odds win rate: 6.92%; Under odds win rate: 49.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.68-3.00-2.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 games, the home team got 31 wins, 28 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 34.07%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 35.16%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: GAIS(36.1%), Draw(29.9%), Ljungskile(34.1%)

GAIS VS Ljungskile, both sides share the points

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)