Galatasaray VS Kasimpasa, Galatasaray to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Galatasaray VS Kasimpasa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Galatasaray got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Galatasaray got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Kasimpasa got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 16 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kasimpasa got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Galatasaray 1.13-1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 160 matches, the home team got 122 wins, 24 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 76.25%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 8.75%; Home odds win rate: 45.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-3/3.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 78 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 15 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 58.97%; Draw win rate: 19.23%; Away win rate: 21.79%; Over odds win rate: 47.44%; Draw odds win rate: 5.13%; Under odds win rate: 47.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.39-4.60-6.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 83.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Galatasaray(68.0%), Draw(18.8%), Kasimpasa(13.2%)

 

Galatasaray VS Kasimpasa, Galatasaray to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)