Gangwon FC VS Sangju Sangmu Phoenix, both sides share the points

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Korea League -- Gangwon FC VS Sangju Sangmu Phoenix 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Gangwon FC got 4 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Gangwon FC got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Sangju Sangmu Phoenix got 7 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Sangju Sangmu Phoenix got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gangwon FC 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2398 matches, the home team got 1005 wins, 649 draws and 744 losses. Home win rate: 41.91%; Draw win rate: 27.06%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Home odds win rate: 42.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4619 matches, the home team got 2097 wins, 1135 draws and 1387 losses. Home win rate: 45.40%; Draw win rate: 24.57%; Away win rate: 30.03%; Over odds win rate: 45.96%; Draw odds win rate: 5.82%; Under odds win rate: 48.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.10-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 69 games, the home team got 29 wins, 17 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 42.03%; Draw win rate: 24.64%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gangwon FC(37.7%), Draw(28.9%), Sangju Sangmu Phoenix(33.4%)

Gangwon FC VS Sangju Sangmu Phoenix, both sides share the points

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)