Girona VS CD Lugo Match Analysis

Match Time:

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Girona VS CD Lugo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Girona got 8 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Girona got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, CD Lugo got 7 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, CD Lugo got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Girona 0.99-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2817 matches, the home team got 1338 wins, 768 draws and 711 losses. Home win rate: 47.50%; Draw win rate: 27.26%; Away win rate: 25.24%; Home odds win rate: 48.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 834 matches, the home team got 345 wins, 272 draws and 217 losses. Home win rate: 41.37%; Draw win rate: 32.61%; Away win rate: 26.02%; Over odds win rate: 43.76%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 50.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.98-3.35-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 18 wins, 12 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 23.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Girona(46.5%), Draw(29.5%), CD Lugo(24.0%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)