GKS Jastrzebie VS Stal Mielec, guests win with a big chance

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Poland Liga 1 -- GKS Jastrzebie VS Stal Mielec 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, GKS Jastrzebie got 9 wins, 11 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Poland Liga 1. In the last 20 games, GKS Jastrzebie got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Stal Mielec got 17 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 2 of the Poland Liga 1. In the last 20 games, Stal Mielec got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 73.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is GKS Jastrzebie 0.88-0/-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 130 matches, the home team got 45 wins, 41 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 31.54%; Away win rate: 33.85%; Home odds win rate: 34.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 65.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 9 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 22.22%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 55.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.64-3.26-2.17. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: GKS Jastrzebie(29.2%), Draw(26.9%), Stal Mielec(43.9%)

GKS Jastrzebie VS Stal Mielec, guests win with a big chance

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)