Gorki VS Dnepr Mogilev, Dnepr Mogilev to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Belarus Division 3 -- Gorki VS Dnepr Mogilev 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Gorki got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 13 games, Gorki got 5 wins, 1 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 38.5%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.4%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Dnepr Mogilev got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 20 games, Dnepr Mogilev got 6 wins, 1 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 63.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gorki 1.00--2.5/-3-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%; Home odds win rate: 25.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 75.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-4/4.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 38 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 55.26%; Draw win rate: 13.16%; Away win rate: 31.58%; Over odds win rate: 52.63%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 42.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gorki(5.5%), Draw(9.6%), Dnepr Mogilev(85.0%)

 

Gorki VS Dnepr Mogilev, Dnepr Mogilev to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)