Goztepe VS Alanyaspor Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Goztepe VS Alanyaspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Goztepe got 1 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Goztepe got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Alanyaspor got 5 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Alanyaspor got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Goztepe 0.89-0/-0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 607 matches, the home team got 271 wins, 168 draws and 168 losses. Home win rate: 44.65%; Draw win rate: 27.68%; Away win rate: 27.68%; Home odds win rate: 47.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 635 matches, the home team got 260 wins, 182 draws and 193 losses. Home win rate: 40.94%; Draw win rate: 28.66%; Away win rate: 30.39%; Over odds win rate: 41.10%; Draw odds win rate: 7.09%; Under odds win rate: 51.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.80-3.35-2.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Goztepe(25.1%), Draw(25.3%), Alanyaspor(49.5%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)