Guingamp VS Nancy, an interesting meeting

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Guingamp VS Nancy 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Guingamp got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 13 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Guingamp got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Nancy got 1 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 14 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Nancy got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guingamp 1.02-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2040 matches, the home team got 912 wins, 585 draws and 543 losses. Home win rate: 44.71%; Draw win rate: 28.68%; Away win rate: 26.62%; Home odds win rate: 47.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3615 matches, the home team got 1512 wins, 1110 draws and 993 losses. Home win rate: 41.83%; Draw win rate: 30.71%; Away win rate: 27.47%; Over odds win rate: 43.79%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 49.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.01-3.30-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 199 games, the home team got 89 wins, 59 draws and 51 losses. Home win rate: 44.72%; Draw win rate: 29.65%; Away win rate: 25.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Guingamp(46.9%), Draw(29.9%), Nancy(23.2%)

 

Guingamp VS Nancy, an interesting meeting

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)