Halifax Town VS Chorley FC, easy home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

England Conference -- Halifax Town VS Chorley FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Halifax Town got 10 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Halifax Town got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Chorley FC got 1 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 23 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Chorley FC got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Halifax Town 0.95-1-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 357 matches, the home team got 89 wins, 85 draws and 183 losses. Home win rate: 24.93%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 51.26%; Home odds win rate: 38.38%; Draw odds win rate: 22.13%; Away odds win rate: 39.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3255 matches, the home team got 1466 wins, 765 draws and 1024 losses. Home win rate: 45.04%; Draw win rate: 23.50%; Away win rate: 31.46%; Over odds win rate: 46.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.53%; Under odds win rate: 48.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-3.75-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 games, the home team got 57 wins, 18 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 68.67%; Draw win rate: 21.69%; Away win rate: 9.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Halifax Town(57.5%), Draw(25.8%), Chorley FC(16.7%)

 

Halifax Town VS Chorley FC, easy home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)