Hamburger SV VS VfL Bochum Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- Hamburger SV VS VfL Bochum 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Hamburger SV got 5 wins, 2 draws, and placed the 1 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Hamburger SV got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, VfL Bochum got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, VfL Bochum got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hamburger SV 0.87-0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 309 matches, the home team got 136 wins, 77 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 44.01%; Draw win rate: 24.92%; Away win rate: 31.07%; Home odds win rate: 50.16%; Away odds win rate: 49.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 463 matches, the home team got 235 wins, 98 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 50.76%; Draw win rate: 21.17%; Away win rate: 28.08%; Over odds win rate: 48.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 45.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.50-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hamburger SV(58.5%), Draw(23.3%), VfL Bochum(18.2%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)