Havelse VS Hamburger SV (Youth), host will win

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Havelse VS Hamburger SV (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Havelse got 3 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Havelse got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Hamburger SV (Youth) got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Hamburger SV (Youth) got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Havelse 0.84-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1508 matches, the home team got 598 wins, 416 draws and 494 losses. Home win rate: 39.66%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 32.76%; Home odds win rate: 39.66%; Draw odds win rate: 27.59%; Away odds win rate: 32.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2272 matches, the home team got 1043 wins, 472 draws and 757 losses. Home win rate: 45.91%; Draw win rate: 20.77%; Away win rate: 33.32%; Over odds win rate: 47.49%; Draw odds win rate: 5.46%; Under odds win rate: 47.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.25-2.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 15 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 46.88%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 28.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Havelse(41.0%), Draw(25.6%), Hamburger SV (Youth)(33.4%)

 

Havelse VS Hamburger SV (Youth), host will win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)