Hebei HX Xingfu VS Beijing Guoan, away wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Hebei HX Xingfu VS Beijing Guoan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Hebei HX Xingfu got 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Hebei HX Xingfu got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Beijing Guoan got 6 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss and placed the 2 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Beijing Guoan got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hebei HX Xingfu 0.88--0.5/-1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 725 matches, the home team got 308 wins, 189 draws and 228 losses. Home win rate: 42.48%; Draw win rate: 26.07%; Away win rate: 31.45%; Home odds win rate: 55.03%; Away odds win rate: 44.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 428 matches, the home team got 182 wins, 88 draws and 158 losses. Home win rate: 42.52%; Draw win rate: 20.56%; Away win rate: 36.92%; Over odds win rate: 45.09%; Draw odds win rate: 5.37%; Under odds win rate: 49.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.65-3.70-1.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 1 win, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 10.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hebei HX Xingfu(20.3%), Draw(22.4%), Beijing Guoan(57.3%)

Hebei HX Xingfu VS Beijing Guoan, away wins

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)