Heider SV VS VFB Lubeck, away win game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Heider SV VS VFB Lubeck 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Heider SV got 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Heider SV got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, VFB Lubeck got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, VFB Lubeck got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 78.9%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Heider SV 0.95--2/-2.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 6 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 18.75%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 68.75%; Home odds win rate: 31.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 68.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3/3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1611 matches, the home team got 736 wins, 317 draws and 558 losses. Home win rate: 45.69%; Draw win rate: 19.68%; Away win rate: 34.64%; Over odds win rate: 45.69%; Draw odds win rate: 4.28%; Under odds win rate: 50.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 10.00-8.25-1.11. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Heider SV(5.6%), Draw(12.4%), VFB Lubeck(82.0%)

 

 

Heider SV VS VFB Lubeck, away win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)