Herfolge Boldklub Koge VS Vejle, away win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Herfolge Boldklub Koge VS Vejle 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Herfolge Boldklub Koge got 7 wins, 11 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Herfolge Boldklub Koge got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Vejle got 17 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Vejle got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Herfolge Boldklub Koge 0.98--0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 11 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 51.92%; Draw win rate: 21.15%; Away win rate: 26.92%; Home odds win rate: 59.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 201 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 52 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 42.79%; Draw win rate: 25.87%; Away win rate: 31.34%; Over odds win rate: 41.29%; Draw odds win rate: 9.95%; Under odds win rate: 48.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.45-3.35-1.85. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Herfolge Boldklub Koge(23.4%), Draw(27.0%), Vejle(49.6%)

Herfolge Boldklub Koge VS Vejle, away win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)