Hobro VS Esbjerg, Esbjerg to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Hobro VS Esbjerg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Hobro got 3 wins, 14 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Hobro got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Esbjerg got 4 wins, 6 draws, 16 losses and placed the 13 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Esbjerg got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hobro 1.06-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 361 matches, the home team got 121 wins, 91 draws and 149 losses. Home win rate: 33.52%; Draw win rate: 25.21%; Away win rate: 41.27%; Home odds win rate: 33.52%; Draw odds win rate: 25.21%; Away odds win rate: 41.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1072 matches, the home team got 445 wins, 289 draws and 338 losses. Home win rate: 41.51%; Draw win rate: 26.96%; Away win rate: 31.53%; Over odds win rate: 46.55%; Draw odds win rate: 5.60%; Under odds win rate: 47.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.72-3.25-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hobro(31.4%), Draw(27.2%), Esbjerg(41.4%)

 

Hobro VS Esbjerg, Esbjerg to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)