Hull City VS Fleetwood Town Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Hull City VS Fleetwood Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Hull City got 12 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Hull City got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Fleetwood Town got 8 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Fleetwood Town got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hull City 0.84-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3939 matches, the home team got 1634 wins, 1112 draws and 1193 losses. Home win rate: 41.48%; Draw win rate: 28.23%; Away win rate: 30.29%; Home odds win rate: 43.59%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.41%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7709 matches, the home team got 3374 wins, 2117 draws and 2218 losses. Home win rate: 43.77%; Draw win rate: 27.46%; Away win rate: 28.77%; Over odds win rate: 44.29%; Draw odds win rate: 6.45%; Under odds win rate: 49.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.15-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 166 games, the home team got 73 wins, 52 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 43.98%; Draw win rate: 31.33%; Away win rate: 24.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hull City(40.0%), Draw(28.4%), Fleetwood Town(31.6%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)