Hungary U19 VS Georgia U19, sure win for Hungary U19

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- Hungary U19 VS Georgia U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Hungary U19 got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Georgia U19 got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hungary U19 0.80-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 99 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 26 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 46.46%; Draw win rate: 26.26%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Home odds win rate: 32.32%; Draw odds win rate: 20.20%; Away odds win rate: 47.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 117 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 23 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 19.66%; Away win rate: 35.90%; Over odds win rate: 45.30%; Draw odds win rate: 3.42%; Under odds win rate: 51.28%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hungary U19(61.3%), Draw(22.2%), Georgia U19(16.5%)

 

Hungary U19 VS Georgia U19, sure win for Hungary U19

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)