IK Brage VS Akropolis IF, tend to home team

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- IK Brage VS Akropolis IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, IK Brage got 4 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IK Brage got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Akropolis IF got 3 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Akropolis IF got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is IK Brage 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2696 matches, the home team got 1114 wins, 794 draws and 788 losses. Home win rate: 41.32%; Draw win rate: 29.45%; Away win rate: 29.23%; Home odds win rate: 42.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 32178 matches, the home team got 14113 wins, 8201 draws and 9864 losses. Home win rate: 43.86%; Draw win rate: 25.49%; Away win rate: 30.65%; Over odds win rate: 45.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.24%; Under odds win rate: 48.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.15-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 163 games, the home team got 77 wins, 40 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 47.24%; Draw win rate: 24.54%; Away win rate: 28.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: IK Brage(43.6%), Draw(27.7%), Akropolis IF(28.7%)

IK Brage VS Akropolis IF, tend to home team

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)