Incheon United VS FC Seoul, a draw game

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Korea League -- Incheon United VS FC Seoul 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Incheon United got 3 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Incheon United got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, FC Seoul got 7 wins, 3 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, FC Seoul got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Incheon United 0.75-0/-0.5-1.20. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 371 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 100 draws and 128 losses. Home win rate: 38.54%; Draw win rate: 26.95%; Away win rate: 34.50%; Home odds win rate: 40.16%; Away odds win rate: 59.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4082 matches, the home team got 1696 wins, 1166 draws and 1220 losses. Home win rate: 41.55%; Draw win rate: 28.56%; Away win rate: 29.89%; Over odds win rate: 43.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.98%; Under odds win rate: 49.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-3.15-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 4 draws and 1 loss. Draw win rate: 80.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Incheon United(32.4%), Draw(30.8%), FC Seoul(36.8%)

Incheon United VS FC Seoul, a draw game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)