Independiente Jose Teran VS Independiente, home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Independiente Jose Teran VS Independiente 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Independiente Jose Teran got 11 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Independiente Jose Teran got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Independiente got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 9 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Independiente got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Independiente Jose Teran 0.85-0/0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1527 matches, the home team got 561 wins, 429 draws and 537 losses. Home win rate: 36.74%; Draw win rate: 28.09%; Away win rate: 35.17%; Home odds win rate: 42.96%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2306 matches, the home team got 945 wins, 645 draws and 716 losses. Home win rate: 40.98%; Draw win rate: 27.97%; Away win rate: 31.05%; Over odds win rate: 43.50%; Draw odds win rate: 6.03%; Under odds win rate: 50.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.25-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 28 wins, 15 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 52.83%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 18.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Independiente Jose Teran(44.2%), Draw(29.0%), Independiente(26.8%)

 

Independiente Jose Teran VS Independiente, home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)