Ismaily VS El Mokawloon El Arab, home wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- Ismaily VS El Mokawloon El Arab 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Ismaily got 8 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ismaily got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, El Mokawloon El Arab got 14 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, El Mokawloon El Arab got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ismaily 1.14-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 364 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 120 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 36.81%; Draw win rate: 32.97%; Away win rate: 30.22%; Home odds win rate: 37.09%; Away odds win rate: 62.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 255 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 87 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 35.69%; Draw win rate: 34.12%; Away win rate: 30.20%; Over odds win rate: 41.18%; Draw odds win rate: 12.94%; Under odds win rate: 45.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.52-2.98-2.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 win, 1 draw and 6 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ismaily(38.7%), Draw(32.5%), El Mokawloon El Arab(28.8%)

Ismaily VS El Mokawloon El Arab, home wins

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)