Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Besiktas JK, hosts will win

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Besiktas JK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 11 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Besiktas JK got 11 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 7 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Besiktas JK got 6 wins, 1 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi 0.95-0/0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 986 matches, the home team got 319 wins, 276 draws and 391 losses. Home win rate: 32.35%; Draw win rate: 27.99%; Away win rate: 39.66%; Home odds win rate: 43.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1424 matches, the home team got 627 wins, 332 draws and 465 losses. Home win rate: 44.03%; Draw win rate: 23.31%; Away win rate: 32.65%; Over odds win rate: 46.91%; Draw odds win rate: 5.41%; Under odds win rate: 47.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-3.20-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 games, the home team got 34 wins, 24 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 41.98%; Draw win rate: 29.63%; Away win rate: 28.40%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi(43.5%), Draw(27.4%), Besiktas JK(29.1%)

Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Besiktas JK, hosts will win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)