Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Galatasaray, home win

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Galatasaray 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 17 wins, 8 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Galatasaray got 14 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Galatasaray got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi 1.04-0/0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 618 matches, the home team got 257 wins, 180 draws and 181 losses. Home win rate: 41.59%; Draw win rate: 29.13%; Away win rate: 29.29%; Home odds win rate: 44.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 106 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 32 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 43.40%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 26.42%; Over odds win rate: 46.23%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 48.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.15-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 16 wins, 20 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 31.37%; Draw win rate: 39.22%; Away win rate: 29.41%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi(48.0%), Draw(26.7%), Galatasaray(25.3%)

 

Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Galatasaray, home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)