Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Gwangju Football Club, home wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Korea League -- Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Gwangju Football Club 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 15 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Gwangju Football Club got 6 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Gwangju Football Club got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 1.09-1/1.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 103 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 23 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 57.28%; Draw win rate: 22.33%; Away win rate: 20.39%; Home odds win rate: 34.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 65.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 587 matches, the home team got 275 wins, 150 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 46.85%; Draw win rate: 25.55%; Away win rate: 27.60%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 5.96%; Under odds win rate: 49.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-4.30-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 43 games, the home team got 29 wins, 10 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 67.44%; Draw win rate: 23.26%; Away win rate: 9.30%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors(67.4%), Draw(19.9%), Gwangju Football Club(12.6%)

 

Korea League|Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Gwangju Football Club Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)