Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Ulsan Hyundai FC, home wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Korea League -- Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Ulsan Hyundai FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 13 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 14 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2717 matches, the home team got 1124 wins, 800 draws and 793 losses. Home win rate: 41.37%; Draw win rate: 29.44%; Away win rate: 29.19%; Home odds win rate: 43.03%; Away odds win rate: 56.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2151 matches, the home team got 921 wins, 617 draws and 613 losses. Home win rate: 42.82%; Draw win rate: 28.68%; Away win rate: 28.50%; Over odds win rate: 44.03%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 49.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.24-3.15-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 games, the home team got 26 wins, 22 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 41.27%; Draw win rate: 34.92%; Away win rate: 23.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors(41.5%), Draw(26.9%), Ulsan Hyundai FC(31.7%)

Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Ulsan Hyundai FC, home wins

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)