Jiangsu Suning FC VS Henan Jianye, host is trustworthy

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Jiangsu Suning FC VS Henan Jianye 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Jiangsu Suning FC got 8 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Jiangsu Suning FC got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Henan Jianye got 7 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Henan Jianye got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jiangsu Suning FC 1.09-1/1.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 187 matches, the home team got 104 wins, 45 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 55.61%; Draw win rate: 24.06%; Away win rate: 20.32%; Home odds win rate: 41.18%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2.5/3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 431 matches, the home team got 209 wins, 90 draws and 132 losses. Home win rate: 48.49%; Draw win rate: 20.88%; Away win rate: 30.63%; Over odds win rate: 51.28%; Draw odds win rate: 4.41%; Under odds win rate: 44.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-4.30-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 30 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 78.95%; Draw win rate: 13.16%; Away win rate: 7.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jiangsu Suning FC(62.0%), Draw(21.6%), Henan Jianye(16.3%)

 

Jiangsu Suning FC VS Henan Jianye, host is trustworthy

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)