Jicaral VS AD Grecia, tend to Jicaral

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Costa Rica Primera Division -- Jicaral VS AD Grecia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Jicaral got 7 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Jicaral got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, AD Grecia got 5 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, AD Grecia got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jicaral 0.94-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2103 matches, the home team got 1102 wins, 528 draws and 473 losses. Home win rate: 52.40%; Draw win rate: 25.11%; Away win rate: 22.49%; Home odds win rate: 55.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 614 matches, the home team got 276 wins, 137 draws and 201 losses. Home win rate: 44.95%; Draw win rate: 22.31%; Away win rate: 32.74%; Over odds win rate: 44.95%; Draw odds win rate: 5.37%; Under odds win rate: 49.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.55-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 89 games, the home team got 53 wins, 21 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 59.55%; Draw win rate: 23.60%; Away win rate: 16.85%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jicaral(54.8%), Draw(24.7%), AD Grecia(20.5%)

 

Jicaral VS AD Grecia, tend to Jicaral

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)