Jordan VS Paraguay, an interesting meeting

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Jordan VS Paraguay 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Jordan got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Paraguay got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jordan 0.90--0.5/-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1036 matches, the home team got 503 wins, 224 draws and 309 losses. Home win rate: 48.55%; Draw win rate: 21.62%; Away win rate: 29.83%; Home odds win rate: 58.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 98 matches, the home team got 45 wins, 24 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 45.92%; Draw win rate: 24.49%; Away win rate: 29.59%; Over odds win rate: 52.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.12%; Under odds win rate: 41.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.60-3.40-1.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 6 wins, 6 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 17.14%; Draw win rate: 17.14%; Away win rate: 65.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jordan(21.7%), Draw(27.5%), Paraguay(50.8%)

 

Jordan VS Paraguay, an interesting meeting

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)