Kataller Toyama VS Vegalta Sendai, away win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

Japan Emperors Cup -- Kataller Toyama VS Vegalta Sendai 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Kataller Toyama got 6 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the J-League Division 3. In the last 20 games, Kataller Toyama got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Vegalta Sendai got 8 wins, 2 draws, 12 losses and placed the 14 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Vegalta Sendai got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kataller Toyama 0.83--1-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 88 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 22 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 46.59%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 28.41%; Home odds win rate: 39.77%; Draw odds win rate: 19.32%; Away odds win rate: 40.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3163 matches, the home team got 1453 wins, 797 draws and 913 losses. Home win rate: 45.94%; Draw win rate: 25.20%; Away win rate: 28.87%; Over odds win rate: 45.43%; Draw odds win rate: 6.20%; Under odds win rate: 48.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.50-3.90-1.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 15.38%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 69.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kataller Toyama(15.6%), Draw(22.8%), Vegalta Sendai(61.6%)

 

Kataller Toyama VS Vegalta Sendai, away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)