Kawasaki Frontale VS Gamba Osaka Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Japan Emperors Cup -- Kawasaki Frontale VS Gamba Osaka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Kawasaki Frontale got 26 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kawasaki Frontale got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Gamba Osaka got 20 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 2 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gamba Osaka got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kawasaki Frontale 1.07-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 656 matches, the home team got 374 wins, 163 draws and 119 losses. Home win rate: 57.01%; Draw win rate: 24.85%; Away win rate: 18.14%; Home odds win rate: 35.06%; Draw odds win rate: 24.09%; Away odds win rate: 40.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 144 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 35 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 48.61%; Draw win rate: 24.31%; Away win rate: 27.08%; Over odds win rate: 46.53%; Draw odds win rate: 3.47%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-4.00-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 21.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kawasaki Frontale(63.5%), Draw(21.0%), Gamba Osaka(15.6%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)