Kolding FC VS Skive IK, home is trustworthy

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Kolding FC VS Skive IK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Kolding FC got 10 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Kolding FC got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Skive IK got 9 wins, 8 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Skive IK got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kolding FC 0.95-0/0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 15 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 31.71%; Draw win rate: 36.59%; Away win rate: 31.71%; Home odds win rate: 43.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 46 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 4 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 8.70%; Away win rate: 47.83%; Over odds win rate: 43.48%; Draw odds win rate: 4.35%; Under odds win rate: 52.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.16-2.76. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kolding FC(41.2%), Draw(27.3%), Skive IK(31.5%)

Kolding FC VS Skive IK, home is trustworthy

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)