Kolos Kovalyovka VS FC Mariupol, Kolos Kovalyovka win game

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Ukrainian Premier League -- Kolos Kovalyovka VS FC Mariupol 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Kolos Kovalyovka got 8 wins, 2 draws, 12 losses and placed the 6 of the Ukrainian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kolos Kovalyovka got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, FC Mariupol got 6 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the Ukrainian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Mariupol got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 71.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kolos Kovalyovka 1.04-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3278 matches, the home team got 1468 wins, 915 draws and 895 losses. Home win rate: 44.78%; Draw win rate: 27.91%; Away win rate: 27.30%; Home odds win rate: 46.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3690 matches, the home team got 1633 wins, 987 draws and 1070 losses. Home win rate: 44.25%; Draw win rate: 26.75%; Away win rate: 29.00%; Over odds win rate: 45.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.93%; Under odds win rate: 48.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.25-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 179 games, the home team got 90 wins, 52 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 50.28%; Draw win rate: 29.05%; Away win rate: 20.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kolos Kovalyovka(43.9%), Draw(28.0%), FC Mariupol(28.1%)

Kolos Kovalyovka VS FC Mariupol, Kolos Kovalyovka win game

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)