Kristianstads FF VS Assyriska Turab IK JKP, a draw game

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Kristianstads FF VS Assyriska Turab IK JKP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Kristianstads FF got 6 wins, 3 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kristianstads FF got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Assyriska Turab IK JKP got 7 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Assyriska Turab IK JKP got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kristianstads FF 0.96-0/-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1335 matches, the home team got 529 wins, 369 draws and 437 losses. Home win rate: 39.63%; Draw win rate: 27.64%; Away win rate: 32.73%; Home odds win rate: 43.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3248 matches, the home team got 1467 wins, 744 draws and 1037 losses. Home win rate: 45.17%; Draw win rate: 22.91%; Away win rate: 31.93%; Over odds win rate: 46.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.00%; Under odds win rate: 47.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.94-3.35-2.08. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kristianstads FF(38.0%), Draw(25.7%), Assyriska Turab IK JKP(36.3%)

 

Kristianstads FF VS Assyriska Turab IK JKP, a draw game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)