KuPs VS HIFK, home wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- KuPs VS HIFK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, KuPs got 11 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss and placed the 2 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, KuPs got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, HIFK got 7 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, HIFK got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KuPs 0.92-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 626 matches, the home team got 367 wins, 144 draws and 115 losses. Home win rate: 58.63%; Draw win rate: 23.00%; Away win rate: 18.37%; Home odds win rate: 37.54%; Draw odds win rate: 25.72%; Away odds win rate: 36.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4075 matches, the home team got 1785 wins, 1042 draws and 1248 losses. Home win rate: 43.80%; Draw win rate: 25.57%; Away win rate: 30.63%; Over odds win rate: 44.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 48.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-3.95-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 36 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 73.47%; Draw win rate: 12.24%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KuPs(63.6%), Draw(22.0%), HIFK(14.4%)

KuPs VS HIFK, home wins

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)