Kuwait VS Australia, go for Australia

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Kuwait VS Australia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Kuwait got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Australia got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kuwait 0.85--1/-1.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 323 matches, the home team got 106 wins, 58 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 32.82%; Draw win rate: 17.96%; Away win rate: 49.23%; Home odds win rate: 36.22%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3392 matches, the home team got 1502 wins, 898 draws and 992 losses. Home win rate: 44.28%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 29.25%; Over odds win rate: 45.52%; Draw odds win rate: 5.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.20-3.90-1.38. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kuwait(13.3%), Draw(23.0%), Australia(63.7%)

 

Kuwait VS Australia, go for Australia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)