Latvia VS Andorra - UEFA Nations League Match Preview

Submit by Tipster Yeva

Match Time:9/3/2020 23:59 Thursday(GMT+8)

UEFA Nations League -- Latvia VS Andorra

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

Head To Head

In the most recent head-to-head, Latvia played Andorra in 2018 for a UEFA Nations League fixture. On this day, the result was a 0-0 draw.During the last decade of action, these teams have faced-off 4 times. Latvia have run out winners in 2 of these. Andorra have won none of them. There have been 2 draws.In those matches, there has been an average of 1.25 goals in this match-up. Latvia score an average of 1.25. Andorra have scored an average of 0.0.The visiting side, at either ground, has won 0% of these encounters. The home side has prevailed in 50% of them.

 

Latvia

Looking over the last year, Latvia have played 6 matches. They have 1 win; no draws; and 5 losses. This puts them on a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of: 16%-0%-83%.In this period, they have an average of 0.33 goals for, and 2.5 goals against.When at home, in this period, they have a win rate of 33% (1 wins). There have been 3 home fixtures. 0% (0) of these matches have been a draw, with the remaining 66% (2) resulting in a loss.When on home turf over the last year, their average number of goals scored is 0.33. They have conceded 1.67 on average.

 

As far as their recent performance goes, combining home and away fixtures, they have a total of 3 goals in their last ten matches and 1 of these latest matches have been victories. In terms of the BTTS, 2 of these games have been matches where both teams have scored... The number of matches with three match goals or more is 6 games in these last ten outings.

 

Andorra

Andorra have played 6 times in the last year and they have 1 win; 1 draw; and 4 losses. This gives them a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of: 16%-16%-66%.In this period, they have an average of 0.5 goals for, and 1.67 goals against.Specifically on their recent away record, they have a win rate of 0% (0 wins) from the most recent 4 away fixtures. 25% (1) of these away games have been a draw, with the remaining 75% (3) being a loss when they are the away team.Their away scoring record for this period shows that their average number of goals scored is 0.5 and they have conceded 2.0 on average.In recent form, they have a total of 3 goals in their last ten matches and in this time they have a win rate of 10%. Of those ten matches, one of them has seen both sides score. There has been 4 matches with three goals or more.

 

Betting tip for Latvia vs Andorra

We have picked Under 2.5 Goals in this match. Latest prices have it odds-on that we will see no more than two goals and this verdict agrees. Importantly though, this does not represent massive value so you could find a better pick elsewhere in the FTG previews. 

 

Latvia VS Andorra

Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals

Latvia VS Andorra - UEFA Nations League Match Preview

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)