Lebanon VS Turkmenistan, an interesting meeting

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Lebanon VS Turkmenistan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Lebanon got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Turkmenistan got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 68.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lebanon 1.04-1/1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 888 matches, the home team got 559 wins, 157 draws and 172 losses. Home win rate: 62.95%; Draw win rate: 17.68%; Away win rate: 19.37%; Home odds win rate: 40.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 303 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 75 draws and 113 losses. Home win rate: 37.95%; Draw win rate: 24.75%; Away win rate: 37.29%; Over odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 4.95%; Under odds win rate: 51.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.41-4.30-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lebanon(62.8%), Draw(22.4%), Turkmenistan(14.8%)

 

Lebanon VS Turkmenistan, an interesting meeting

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)