Lille VS Angers, Lille may win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Lille VS Angers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Lille got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lille got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Angers got 3 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Angers got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lille 0.97-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 755 matches, the home team got 402 wins, 194 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 53.25%; Draw win rate: 25.70%; Away win rate: 21.06%; Home odds win rate: 54.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3955 matches, the home team got 1647 wins, 1122 draws and 1186 losses. Home win rate: 41.64%; Draw win rate: 28.37%; Away win rate: 29.99%; Over odds win rate: 44.05%; Draw odds win rate: 6.95%; Under odds win rate: 49.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.35-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 18 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 48.65%; Draw win rate: 24.32%; Away win rate: 27.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lille(51.4%), Draw(27.8%), Angers(20.8%)

 

Lille VS Angers, Lille may win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)