Lithuania U18 VS Turkey U18, away win game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Lithuania U18 VS Turkey U18 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Lithuania U18 got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Turkey U18 got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lithuania U18 0.90--1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 186 matches, the home team got 83 wins, 45 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 44.62%; Draw win rate: 24.19%; Away win rate: 31.18%; Home odds win rate: 35.48%; Draw odds win rate: 24.73%; Away odds win rate: 39.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 277 matches, the home team got 108 wins, 74 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 38.99%; Draw win rate: 26.71%; Away win rate: 34.30%; Over odds win rate: 46.57%; Draw odds win rate: 5.42%; Under odds win rate: 48.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.80-3.80-1.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 4 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lithuania U18(17.4%), Draw(23.0%), Turkey U18(59.6%)

 

Lithuania U18 VS Turkey U18, away win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)