Mallorca VS Athletic Bilbao, go for the guests

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Spanish La Liga -- Mallorca VS Athletic Bilbao 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Mallorca got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 14 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Mallorca got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Athletic Bilbao got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Athletic Bilbao got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mallorca 0.80-0/-0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1590 matches, the home team got 604 wins, 470 draws and 516 losses. Home win rate: 37.99%; Draw win rate: 29.56%; Away win rate: 32.45%; Home odds win rate: 40.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 126 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 44 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 42.06%; Draw win rate: 34.92%; Away win rate: 23.02%; Over odds win rate: 41.27%; Draw odds win rate: 12.70%; Under odds win rate: 46.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.05-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 17 wins, 20 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 32.69%; Draw win rate: 38.46%; Away win rate: 28.85%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mallorca(27.2%), Draw(31.3%), Athletic Bilbao(41.5%)

 

Mallorca VS Athletic Bilbao, go for the guests

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)