Mallorca VS Sporting Gijon Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Mallorca VS Sporting Gijon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Mallorca got 7 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Mallorca got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Sporting Gijon got 7 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Gijon got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mallorca 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1804 matches, the home team got 782 wins, 444 draws and 578 losses. Home win rate: 43.35%; Draw win rate: 24.61%; Away win rate: 32.04%; Home odds win rate: 51.44%; Away odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 67 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 13 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 46.27%; Draw win rate: 19.40%; Away win rate: 34.33%; Over odds win rate: 44.78%; Draw odds win rate: 5.97%; Under odds win rate: 49.25%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.01-2.94-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mallorca(46.2%), Draw(31.4%), Sporting Gijon(22.4%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)