Mattersburg VS WSG Wattens, both sides do their best

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Austrian Bundesliga -- Mattersburg VS WSG Wattens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Mattersburg got 5 wins, 3 draws, 14 losses and placed the 11 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Mattersburg got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, WSG Wattens got 5 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 10 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, WSG Wattens got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mattersburg 1.06-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 415 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 127 draws and 144 losses. Home win rate: 34.70%; Draw win rate: 30.60%; Away win rate: 34.70%; Home odds win rate: 38.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 39 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 56.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 43.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.26-3.21-2.81. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mattersburg(38.8%), Draw(27.4%), WSG Wattens(33.8%)

Mattersburg VS WSG Wattens, both sides do their best

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)